|Location||2nd Floor, MRC|
|For Appointment||022-22067676 Extn. 382|
Xổ số miền bắc tuần này9 am to 5 pm
|List of Consultants||Dr Amita Nene
Dr Kapil Salgia
Dr Pratibha Singhal
Dr Shyam Sunder Tampi
Dr Sujeet K. Rajan
The chest medicine department offers a host of services to patients as follows:
Pulmonary Function Laboratory
Xổ số miền bắc tuần nàyLocated on the second floor of MRC building offers
- Lung volumes
- DLCO studies
- 6 min walk test
- Bronchoprovocation Test with histamine Challenge
2 State of art 36 Channel Polysomnography Machines are available for conducting sleep studies, CPAP titration and MULTIPLE SLEEP LATENCY TEST. 2 well trained technicians perform these tests.
Xổ số miền bắc tuần nàyThese help diagnose a variety of sleep related disorders.
- Obstructive sleep apnea hypopnea syndrome
- Central sleep apnea
- Obesity hypoventilation syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome
- Idiopathic hypersomnolence
- Other parsomnias
Xổ số miền bắc tuần nàyBronchoscopy suite situated on the second floor MRC building has a dedicated Nurse and Ward boy, houses 2 adult Video and one thin scope offering
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy for various conditions like non resolving pneumonia, suspected tumors, hemoptysis, etc.
- Therapeutic bronchoscopy for FOREIGN BODY REMOVAL, BALLOON BRONCHOPLASTY AND ELECTOCAUTERY FOR BENIGN GRANULOMAS AND TRACHEOBRONCHIAL STENOSIS
- PEDIATRIC SCOPY – diagnostic and therapeutic.
- LARYNGOSCOPY – evaluation of the vocal cords and voice box.
- THORACOCENTESIS ( PLEURAL TAPPING) DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC)
Respiratory Critical Care Services.
Fully equipped ICU beds where invasive and Non invasive Ventilators are available to manage patients e.g.
- Severe community acquired pneumonias
- Acute exacerbations of COPD and Asthma
- Various Interstitial Lung diseases
Co Ordination with CT and Ultrasound Department for imaging guided drainage and biopsies.
Management of Pleural Disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic pleural aspirations
- Intercostal tube insertions, pig tail catheter drainage and thoracsopy.
DNB Programme for Postgraduate Training
Has a 2 yr old programme where 2 post graduates each year are trained for 3 yrs in various aspects of chest/ pulmonary Medicine.